Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-Medical Test or UP CPMT 2014 is the state level medical entrance test conducted by Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University or CSMMU, Kanpur in support of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UPCPMT is held for each year for admission to several medical and dental courses like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS presented by many government recognized Dental / Medical / Homeopathic / Ayurvedic colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
CPMT 2014 Application Form: – The application form of CPMT 2014 will be available in some designated branches of Central Bank of India. The candidates have to deposit examination fee in cash, Rs.1280.00 including counselling charges (Rs. 50.00) for General/OBC Candidates, and Rs.680.00 including counselling charges (Rs.50.00) for SC/ST Candidates to get the Information Brochure. The brochure includes an application form which is in the form of an OMR sheet. Candidates need to read the brochure thoroughly before filling the Application Form. The CPMT 2014 application Form will be available from the CBI branches from April to May, 2014.
Application Procedure: – Before fill up the CPMT 2014 application form every candidates have to follow the Information Brochure.
- Candidates have to remember before filling up the Application Form that they must use only dark blue or black Ball Point Pen. Do not use Felt/Sketch pen and there should not be any overwriting or cutting.
- Candidates must have filled the Form with very carefully. Requests for correction later will not be permitted later. Incomplete Form will be rejected without any notice.
- For correction of the Form candidates can make the photocopy of the application form. Just fill up the photocopy for practice before filling the actual form.
- Fill up the form in Capital letters.
- Name of the Candidate : Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary), then surname in the rectangular boxes provided on top of the circles, leave a box blank between first, middle and surname. Darken the corresponding circles O with pen (see the sample application form in Information Brochure).
- Category: Fill the category code to which you belong: All women candidates will be considered for women category seat first and then in their vertical category. All the categories with their code are given below.
- Residential Status: Darken the appropriate circle for resident status.
- High School passed from: Darken the circle from where you have passed High School examination.
- Intermediate passed from: Darken the circle from where you have passed Intermediate examination.
- 6. Choice of C.P.M.T. Cities: Pick up the CODES of two cities in order of preference from the list given below and darken the corresponding circles.
- Sex: Write MALE or FEMALE in the box provided and darken the appropriate circle.
- Qualifying Exam: Darken the circle corresponding to qualifying examination.
- Date of Birth: In the first column two boxes are provided; write the date in the boxes.
- If you wish to be considered for the BUMS course, darken the circle forYES otherwise, darken the circle NO. If you have passed Urdu paper at class X level, darken the circle for YES otherwise, darken the circle NO.
- Give fingerprint impression of your right index finger in the given boxes without re-inking your finger.
- Mailing address should be written entirely inside the box. Address will be used for all correspondence.
- Sample of Handwriting: Give a sample of your usual handwriting by copying the sentence is given in the Form.
- Photograph must be colored bearing your name and date on the chest and recent taken after 31.03.2014
- Signature in English should be entirely inside the box provided in the Application Form.
- Name of Parent/Guardian: Write first name, then middle name (abbreviate if necessary), then surname in the boxes provided, leave a box blank between names. Darken the corresponding circles with the pen.
- Relationship: Darken the circles to indicate the guardian’s relationship with you.
- Height of the Candidate provides your precise height measured in centimeters.
- Board of qualifying exam: Darken the circles to indicate the board/university of your qualifying examination (Intermediate or equivalent).
- B.Sc. examination: Give details of % of marks in B.Sc.
- Counselling Center: Darken the circle of city in which you want your center of counselling in order of your preference. You must note the counselling centre or keep copy of OMR Application Form.
- Mobile No.: Give a valid Mobile Number on which you would like to receive information regarding examination/admit card.
Candidates fill up this information carefully& check it out severally for confirmation. After confirmation the duly filled OMR Application Form, is to be submitted by the Registered/Speed Post placed in the enveloped, to The Chairman, C.P.M.T.-2013, CSJM University, Kalyanpur, Kanpur-208024 U.P. Write your OMR Serial Number on the envelope along with your address with PIN Code and Phone number.